Looking for Suzuki that also teaches
How to Read Music?
Two (2) Lessons per Week: Private, Individual Lesson + Group Lesson
- Private, Individual Lesson: Lessons are custom-tailored for each student. During the Fall Semester, each student works with the teacher on a Composition Project, using Noteflight.com.
- Lessons for most students are 60 minutes.
- Lessons for preschool students start at 30 minutes, and gradually lengthen to 60 minutes.
- Group Lesson: Students develop performance confidence, discuss music, and learn to show appreciation and support for each other's efforts. This is the favorite lesson of many of the students. They practice more, because they look forward to playing for their friends each week!
Thorough and Comprehensive Program
- Group Enrichment Classes
- Informal Recitals
- Composition Instruction & Fall Composer Recital
- Performance Confidence Instruction & Spring Formal Recital
- Regional Music Association Festivals & Recitals
- Duets & Ensembles
Innovative Techniques and Socialization Emphasis
Provide More Fun and Faster Learning
Ergonomic, Pain-Free Playing Technique for All Students
Prevents Repetitive Stress Injury
Piano Lessons based on Music Therapy are available
for students with Autism, Asperger Syndrome, ADHD, and Stroke
Notice: All photographs are property of the Suzanne Lichtenstein Piano School
and were taken during recitals, concerts, private lessons, or classes.
SLPS copyright 2003 - 2017