Positive encouragement, for all learning styles, is the hallmark of this music school.
All lessons are taught at the Lichtenstein Music Studio in San Angelo, TX.
Business hours are M - F 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm. On Wednesdays and Fridays, we close at 5:00 pm unless there is a special appointment.
- Lessons for primary through advanced students, of all ages, are 60 minutes (piano) and 30-60 minutes (voice).
- Lessons for preschoolers are a custom blend of student & parent activities, and include both piano and voice. Preschool lessons last 60 minutes. Note: Preschool children learn well in groups, so friends and siblings can combine together for one lesson together.
- All students also attend a group lesson each week, which consists of a celebration of birthdays (including the composer of the week!), recognition of 7-Day-Practice winners, and an informal recital, followed by musical games and activities. This lesson is called the "Group Class," but maybe it should be called "Music Club"! Students love it!
New students are accepted any time of the year.
If you are looking for a teacher who...
• will be the first teacher for your beginner (of any age), and you want someone who is experienced in presenting music fundamentals, and someone who understands child development and how it affects each stage of learning;
• can renew enthusiasm in your middle or high school piano student, and has a proven record of keeping students from dropping out of music study;
• knows how to make adult learners successful, because you are an adult who has always wanted to play the piano, or you want to revisit the piano study of your childhood;
• is able to prepare your advanced teen student for competitions and college music studies;
• teaches technique to prevent or remediate repetitive stress injury;
• is willing to work with daytime schedules for Homeschoolers and Adults;
• has worked with students with autism, Asperger syndrome, ADHD, or brain injury from stroke;
...then you have come to the right place. We look forward to helping you meet your goals.