“First there is the love of the child. Second, the love of teaching the child. And third, the love of the music being taught to the child. But the child always comes first.”
- A Suzuki Parent's Diary: Or How I Survived My First 10,000 Twinkles : An encouraging and motivating look at being a Suzuki parent
- Artistry at the Piano : An overview of this excellent curriculum for all ages
- Balance Makes Piano Fun : Surprise! Posture is what makes piano playing fun and comfortable. See these "Before" and "After" photos.
- Our Piano School's Facebook Page : "Like" our page to read interesting Articles, see Photos, and view Videos of excellent pianists using the European technique we teach.
- Suzuki Piano Basics Foundation : This is the style of Suzuki piano teaching we follow in the Lichtenstein Piano School. It is a European method, focusing on relaxed hands with no repetitive stress injuries. In this style, we emphasize reading music, music theory, and beautiful tone production, along with the highly effective ear training for which Suzuki is famous.
- That Helps! : "How-To" articles for parents, from the Suzuki Association of the Americas